The use of microporous envelope separator in NGS Volcano is to surround and encapsulate the positive from the nearest counter electrode and prevent the active material from failing to the bottom which creates short circuit. High purity active material is the assurance of high quality material to preclude the contamination of the battery.
NGS Volcano overruns the conventional battery technology which apply the use of high antimonial content in the lead alloy. Low antimonial lead with selenium plus grid is designed to minimize the electrical resistance and to increase cranking performance.
This important feature of the NGS Volcano will reduce the overcharge current significantly, reducing the rate at which water is lost during overcharge to produce low maintenance NGS Volcano as well as improving the stand characteristics.
High resistance against vibration, leading to a heavy duty battery usage
ULTRA HIGH MOLECULAR WIGHT POLYETHYLENE SEPARATORS
- High puncture resistance
- Introduced oxidation stability to meet the range of ambient temperature and durability in HOT temperature usage
- Very log electrical resistance
- Significant Cold Cranking Amps enhancement
FULL FRAME CALCIUM-LEAD RADIAL GRID
- Calcium / Calcium Alloy grid performs solid and flexible structure leads to supreme durability
- Full frame radial design built for optimal current flow and faster charge acceptance and minimizing puncture side effect
DUPLEX LID COVER
The Dual Layer cover with improved labyrinth circulation system and integrated flame arrestor to compress water loss to the lowest level