The use of microporous envelope separator in NGS battery is to surround and encapsulate the positive from the nearest counter electrode and prevent the active material from failing to the bottom which creates short circuit. High purity active material is the assurance of high quality material to preclude the contamination of the battery.
NGS battery overruns the conventional battery technology which apply the use of high antimonial content in the lead alloy. Low antimonial lead with selenium plus grid is designed to minimize the electrical resistance and to increase cranking performance.
This important feature of the NGS battery will reduce the overcharge current significantly, reducing the rate at which water is lost during overcharge to produce low maintenance NGS battery as well as improving the stand characteristics.
GLASSMAT LAMINATED SEPARATOR
For the heavy duty vehicle, truck, and bus Batteries, the combination of PE & Glassmat Separator is the best fit to :
- Improves acid circulation around plates
- Withstand vibration for heavy duty off road application
MICRO-POROUS POLYETHYLENE ENVELOPE SEPARATORS
- Encapsulates positive plate
- Prevents short circuits (against electrical shorts)
- Resistance against vibration
- Increases electrolyte capacity
CASTED LOW ANTIMONIAL SELENIUM PLUS LEAD ALLOY GRIDS
- Minimal water loss
- Reduce self-discharge
- Higher cold cranking performance & superior reserve capability retention
- Efficient high rate charge acceptance
- Longer life time
- High impact strenght
- Light in weight
- Lessens acid damaga to cars from cranking or leaking
- Withstand road shocks & vibration